Liberty Stadium Seats
- Made in the U.S.A.
- LEED compliant ISO 14000
- Full 5 year warranty
- Steel or cast iron standards, floor or riser mounted
- Riser or floor mount
- Upholstered inserts available
- Fade resistant UV inhibitors
- Available in 22", 21" or 20" chair widths. Large quantities please call for 19"
- Optional front or rear mount cup holders available
- Robotically mig welded 14 gauge steel for consistent quality
- Seat Lift System: Pivots on two steel shafts riding on two maintenance free high-performance bearings for quite operation
- Double wall blow molded plastic for durable strength
- Steel standard has polyester powder coat finish with a rust resistant electro- coat exterior and interior treatment
- Seat backs feature recessed areas to accommodate seat number
- Meets ADA (American Disabilities Act)
We at Preferred Seating welcome most any stadium seating challenge. We bring twenty years of experience to your project. Design, layout, and installation services are offered throughout the country. We've carefully selected seating lines that offer the best in value, durability, and comfort. We also look for seats that require the least upkeep. The seats for your venue are a single expense, but maintenance costs are recurring. A little foresight now can save a great deal in the long run.Read More...
We'll work closely with you to customize seating and layout to maximize the effectiveness of your new stadium seats. Whether we are called upon to install brand new Liberty chairs in your new stadium or asked to retrofit existing bleachers, we at Preferred Seating look forward to serving you.
Liberty stadium seats are made in the U.S. and are ADA compliant. They sit upon your choice of traditional cast iron standards or heavy gauge, robotically mig-welded steel standards. Either way, standards are electrostatically powder coated with a tough scratch and wear resistant surface. The seats themselves pivot on steel shafts riding quietly upon maintenance-free bearings. The high-impact plastic seat bottoms and backs are double-walled and blow molded. They are rated at an impressive 80,000 psi. Seat widths of 20", 21", and 22" are standard offerings. In large quantities, a custom width of 19" may be ordered.
Customize stadium seats for your venue with optional rear or front-mounted cup holders. Covered venues can include upholstered seats if you prefer. We offer many styles of the most durable stain resistant materials.
These ISO 19001 chairs will minimize maintenance costs for the long-term. Construction is such that they are backed by a five year warranty.
Remember, Liberty seats can be installed right on new or existing risers. Interestingly, they can also be installed right onto existing bleachers. This retrofit will transform those old, drab benches practically overnight.
If a simpler, more economical stadium seat is preferred, consider our Tuf seats. These injection-molded crack-free contoured seats can also retrofit bleachers. These colorful seats are fade resistant thanks to the inclusion of UV inhibitors during the plastic molding process. Tuf seats feature high, contoured seat backs that will give your loyal fans back support that they'll appreciate. Enhance the very value of the seats that you are offering. Those concession stands may be visited more frequently by spectators that are enjoying this new level of seating comfort.