Concert Theater Seating
Hover over each image to enlarge
- Back heights: 32 1/2" and or 35"
- Chair widths: 22-1/8" - 19-1/8"
- Chair widths are measured from the centerlines of the armrests
- Cushions: Cold molded Polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Inner back: Ribbed injection-molded polypropylene plastic formed with compound curves for natural body support.
- Outer back: Injection-molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet structural requirements and needs. Every part and every assembled piece has been stress-tested.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Aisle standard covers: Rigid molded polyurethane with a decorative finish.
- Metal for pedestals: 1” x 3” 14 Gauge
- Shoe Plate: Gauge 11
- Paint: Thermoplastic Powder coating, with an electrostatic process. Oven-baked at 200ºC.
- Fabric: 100% Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53. We can also use synthetic leather by request (high quality materials)
- Swing or Rocker mechanism: Rubber operated mechanism with no springs. The tension of the back can be adjusted. For quiet and secure use and a long lasting life.
- Automatic self-rising seat: Using a gravity lift mechanism for quiet.
- California TB-117
- California TB-133 (optional)
- ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- The mechanisms are totally safe and silent and are built for frequent and intense use.
- The high quality plastic can be cleaned and maintained easily and economically.
- The steel structure is solid, built with gauges capable of handling intense use.
- The back pad is complete with an integrated lumbar and head support.
- The outer back is concave and anatomic formed with multiple ribs.
- The chair is an attractive love-seat style theatre chair with a comfortable ergonomic design.
- Durable plastic outer back and seat pan
- Padded and upholstered seat and back
- Gravity lift mechanism returns seat to upright position
Preferred Seating is your source for advice regarding the latest developments in commercial auditorium seating, theatre seats, and even multipurpose seating. We offer services throughout the construction cycle, from seat selection to layout to installation.
We've partnered with those renovating classic gilded theatres and as well as those in charge of new ultra-modern civic centers. We serve clients across the country by providing theater chairs used new.
Preferred Seating offers commercial auditorium seating and theater seating options that are carefully selected for durability and style. Theater chairs are a one-time purchase that will last many years, but maintenance costs are recurring. That is why we feature theater chairs used new that through our experience withstand the test of time.
For example, our Liberty threatre seats are extremely durable. Choose from heavy gauge steel or timeless cast iron standards. Our 14 gauge steel standards are robotically mig welded for superior performance. These theatre seats can be custom upholstered if desired. Match this theater seating to the architectural style of your venue.
Our engineers have come up with innovative designs in multipurpose seating that bring style and comfort to this type of seating. Even upholstered removable seating is available. Municipal facilities, churches, and schools all can benefit from the versatility offered by removable seats. Portable auditorium seats can allow customized seating configurations for a host of different types of performances. Such seats help to increase both seating capacity and revenue.
Auditorium Chairs, Used Theater Seats
Thanks in part to the rapid transformation of the movie theater sector, used theater seats are often in good supply. Sometimes these are new or like-new overstocks from large theater chains. In other instances used theater chairs come from century-old venues that are being retrofitted to other uses. Finely crafted seats featuring the workmanship of yesteryear may be perfect for your theatre restoration or for your retro-style movie theater.
When used theatre chairs need work, our craftsmen can do it all. Wood surfaces can be repaired and stripped. A stain or coating of your choice can then be applied. Likewise, metal can be stripped and a baked-on powder coat applied. Upholstery can be repaired or modernized via newer stain-resistant fabrics.
We're Here To Help
Our designers, craftsmen, and engineers are ready to assist you with your next project. We can show you ways to get more value out of your initial investment as well as through long-term maintenance savings. If you have used theatre chairs that you think might be beyond repair, give us a call. You may be pleasantly surprised by what our craftsmen can accomplish.
We can assist with innovative seating layouts that can speed the arrival and departure of patrons while maximizing capacity. We can offer alternatives in seat depth and seat back styles that can enhance space utilization when installing auditorium chairs. Used theater seats that may fit your venue are often in stock. Just give us a call!