Lennox Theater Seating
- Back heights: 38-1/2", 35"
- Chair widths: 22-1/8" - 19-1/8"
- Chair widths are measured from the centerlines of the armrests.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fixed armrests. Preferred Theatre Seating
- Tablet Arms
- Cushions: Cold molded Polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Inner back: Ribbed injection-molded polypropylene plastic formed with compound curves for natural body support.
- Outer back: Injection-molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet structural requirements and needs. Every part and every assembled piece has been stress-tested.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Aisle standard covers: Rigid molded polyurethane with a decorative finish.
- Metal for pedestals: 1” x 3” 14 Gauge
- Shoe Plate: Gauge 11
- Paint: Thermoplastic Powder coating, with an electrostatic process. Oven-baked at 200ºC.
- Fabric: 100% Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53. We can also use synthetic leather by request (high quality materials)
- Swing or Rocker mechanism: Rubber operated mechanism with no springs. The tension of the back can be adjusted. For quiet and secure use and a long lasting life.
- Automatic self-rising seat: Using a gravity lift mechanism for quiet.
- California TB-117
- California TB-133 (optional)
- ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- The mechanisms are totally safe and silent and are built for frequent and intense use.
- The high quality plastic can be cleaned and maintained easily and economically.
- The steel structure is solid, built with gauges capable of handling intense use.
- The back pad is complete with an integrated lumbar and head support.
- The outer back is concave and anatomic formed with multiple ribs.
- The chair is an attractive love-seat style theatre chair with a comfortable ergonomic design.
We at Preferred Seating can address your needs for theatre seats, auditorium seating, multipurpose seating and more. Select from the latest modern theatre chairs or choose from our beautifully refurbished used theatre seats. Our designers will help you to customize your seats to meet your exacting needs. Our full service approach includes the creation of auditorium seating layouts and as well complete installation anywhere in the U.S.
Theater Seating & Auditorium Seats
We offer numerous lines of fine quality commercial theatre chairs specifically selected for durability, low maintenance needs, and up-to-date styling. We offer 'Made In The U.S.A' quality and our seats are ADA compliant.
For functionality, durability and style, consider our Liberty auditorium seats. Select from either 14 gauge steel or cast iron standards. The steel standards are now robotically mug welded for the ultimate in consistent, strong welds. The seat lifts ride on steel shafts that ride on maintenance-free bearings. Go with upholstered seats if desired, and review our wide selection of spill and stain-resistant fabrics. Use these auditorium chairs in cinemas and theatres as well.
We've seen a significant trend toward the use of removable seating that can adapt to changing performances and maximize ticket sales. Such multipurpose seating can maximize the use of space in civic centers, churches, and public buildings.
Auditorium Chairs. Used Theater Seats
Budgetary considerations or artistic needs may motivate one to look at used theatre seats. We've encountered increasing supplies of such chairs in this era of changeovers to theatre seating in cinemas and restorations of historic venues. In many instances such theatre chairs are still in superb condition. Savings of up to 40% are often possible. In other cases, our craftsmen can strip and refinish wood and metal. Wood surfaces can be elegantly re-done with just the finish that you prefer. Metal can be powder-coated for long-term durability. Upholstery can be repaired or completely replaced.
Contact Us Today
Consider the fresh, clean look that replacement theater seating will bring to your facility. Are you tired of having your venue cleaned for hours, only to have it still marred by stained and/or damaged seating? Theater seating for sale, used and new from Preferred Seating can transform your facility, perhaps leading to increased attendance and revenue.
Our clients are engaged in many kinds of projects. We work hand-in-hand with those constructing modern performing arts centers. We advise investors restoring old opera houses and renovating retro theaters. We work with growing congregations to renew older pews or convert to auditorium chairs. Used theater seats can be a creative' low-cost option. Trust is our expertise to bring both value and quality to your theater chairs used or new.
Here at Preferred Seating, we can help make your theater seating the most comfortable seats in town. We offer both new, renovated and used theater seating for any size facility. Our seats are high quality and come with so many options. Choose economical theater seating such as our Concert or Classic lines, or choose our Symphony line for a performing arts look. No matter the style, you can be assured of utmost attention to detail.
Preferred-Seating.com has the best quality theater seating at great prices. There is a wide variety of seating options available for seating. A top current choice of theater seating is something known as removable multi-purpose seating. Other options include refurbished or used theater seating. To renovate used theater seating, wood is stripped and re-finished. Metal is also stripped and powder coated for extreme durability. Complete re-upholstery is available after you select from our extensive selection of colors and fabrics.