Phoenix Theater Seating
Hover over each image to enlarge
Stylish & Comfortable — Great Value & Long Life — Customizable
Safety & Comfort:
- Serpentine spring or renewable plywood inner comfort support system - field reconfigurable
- Ductile iron hinges with extended length 1/8" (3mm) U-Channel hinge supports
- Quad-Bearing permanently lubricated hinge alignment systems with dual lift springs
- Seat Lift System: 3/4-Fold "Space Saver" or 5/8-Fold "Easy Sit" Systems with Push to Full Fold for easy row passage - field reconfigurable.
- Welded Steel & Ductile Iron Standards
- Floor Mount & Riser Mount Standards
- Beam Mount Systems
- Fold Forward Telescopic Seating
- Nose Mount Telescopic Seating
Style & Continuity in your Venue:
- Low & High Back Chairs - Styling Continuity
- Plush & Value-Minded Club and Suite Seating Solutions
- Durable & Comfortable General Seating
- Fixed and Telescopic Seating Solutions
Comfort & Upholstery Solutions:
- 2" & 3" back foam solutions
- Dual-Density & Lumbar foam solutions
- 33", 35" and 37" back height solutions
- Back upholstery styling solutions include fabric tucks & pleats, embroidered logos, etc.
- Wood veneer outer back solutions available in Phoenix Elite and Sedona Elite chairs
For 30 years we have professionally and creatively addressed the commercial seating needs of clients across the United States. We feature lines of seating specifically selected for their durability, style, and minimal maintenance needs.Read More...
Here are some questions that can be important to ask when upgrading or acquiring theater seating:
What goes into a durable chair?
When it comes to theater seating or auditorium seats, they are only as durable as the standards that they rest upon. Cast iron standards have traditionally been the sturdiest. Today, heavy gauge steel standards that are robotically welded can compete very well with cast iron. When it comes to the seat bottoms and seat backs, many grades of plastics are used in commercial seating. We use the highest grade plastic with the highest UV inhibitors that will not crack or fade over time.
How much can seats be customized to fit specific needs?
Select from many different seat colors. Determine the width of seat that is needed. Some types of seats offer the option of front or back cup holders. If upholstered chairs are preferred, select from plush velvets to modern super stain resistant fabrics. The ability to customize new theater seating can be critical in properly matching it with the architectural style of the venue.
How do long-term maintenance costs factor in?
Powder coated metal surfaces will be 'tough as nails' and require little maintenance. Plastics that contain UV inhibitors will remain fade-free outdoors for lengthy periods. Seat lifts that ride on maintenance-free performance bearings will be worth the investment. If seats are upholstered, stain resistant and spill resistant fabrics will require less frequent replacement.
Some types of seats are more impervious to attempts to write on them than others. Graffiti resistant surfaces can reduce maintenance costs in certain applications.
How is seating layout and installation addressed?
At Preferred Seating, our services extend from concept to installation and beyond. We'll bring our twenty years of experience to coming up with a seating layout that is the best for your purposes. Our installers professionally complete assignments anywhere in the country.
Contact Us Today
Throughout our web site you'll find seats and chairs that address these issues. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs with you. Trust that our expertise can lead you to the right seats for your project. Save money, lower maintenance costs, and get the complete services that you need from Preferred Seating. Whether you are involved in the construction of a brand new performing arts center or the restoration of a century old historic theater, we stand ready to offer assistance.